Just an update of December activities. A college-mate got her first car around November and started driving to work. Everyday she told me she's anxious and unsafe driving out, stuck in the jam or during the rain she hardly sees and afraid.
There goes, she had another mate, Doren and me to ride in the night into the city road. Yup, everyone's worried but we make a lot of noise to get her mood great and sooner she drives much comfortable around now. We made patience when she's concentrating parking her car, still got problem, but it work out somehow after several tries.
She moves out again to another place to stay, that's very independent I would praise. However she needs some more lift to buy groceries for her new stay. Me. Because her origin from Kudat, and has fewer people here, she asks me for little help with shopping.
(16th December 2012) Christmas is approaching, and I have my ass stuck with her to help find presents for her cousins, friend, company's and company's decorations. I get to work out my legs following around anyway to shops I seldom enter to.
Previous night present hunting went unsuccessful in Centre Point, she planned going 1Borneo today. This is a luggage bag she bought for herself, when paying at the counter side, such luggage that is a medium size can turn like a pouch, just gave us wide eyes, freaks ! XD We laughed at thing the staff rolled into pack.
(16th December 2012) Christmas is approaching, and I have my ass stuck with her to help find presents for her cousins, friend, company's and company's decorations. I get to work out my legs following around anyway to shops I seldom enter to.
Previous night present hunting went unsuccessful in Centre Point, she planned going 1Borneo today. This is a luggage bag she bought for herself, when paying at the counter side, such luggage that is a medium size can turn like a pouch, just gave us wide eyes, freaks ! XD We laughed at thing the staff rolled into pack.
Beside her shopping, I bought a new T-shirt as well from Padini. Not bad when I tried on twice, and decided to buy, even though it's ... it's.... not cheap to me. She bought hers as well and all the presents were bought. Mission Completed.
This dinner is soo ~ full until I'm the one to "dabao" home, because I live nearby.
30th November 2012, the night was her first time driving in the city road, just to watch Life of Pi on the midnight 12.05am (1st December 2012) She wanted to watch this movie so much that no cars gonna stop her... The movie is very NICE
Look at the face, (Blue) she had her first time ever relax in the mall. By the way, I dislike the massage chair, feel pain on my backbone...
7th December 2012, Rise of the Guardians. While waiting the movie (11.35pm) to start, we had some music rock in the arcade, but I prefer Dance Dance Evolution.
Look at the face, (Blue) she had her first time ever relax in the mall. By the way, I dislike the massage chair, feel pain on my backbone...
7th December 2012, Rise of the Guardians. While waiting the movie (11.35pm) to start, we had some music rock in the arcade, but I prefer Dance Dance Evolution.
19th December 2012, Hang around the other night, as promise to watch the great fountain inside Perdana Park. I have myself dance-walking crazily in the park while watching fountain view. Later the hour, stop by Tanjung Aru beach for some late night snack. I still remember that night, my "driver" mate got on the road turn, got a funny smile by a 30 aged, wise man who instantly knew we were new P licencer crossing road from the Shangri- La Hotel. We laughed so hard inside the car, saying "so shy lar ~~ Oh shit stomach hurts! " What can expect from P Licencer? Engine's dead.
Yes, Hobbycon 2012 held in Citymall again, on 8th and 9th December. I have a rough day walking to the mall just to entertain myself. Snap some photos and record some video of the dance performance on stage. Can check out on my Facebook.
People says 21th December 2012 is doomsday, or end of the world... it's nothing for me to concern when I saw this cat, napping on the TM main electric switch.... XD
Durian season in the end of year, too cheap to say "NO", couldn't resist to buy, I gain a lot of durian fats since end of November. I feel my belly shaking when jumping, I feel my belly when sitting on the chair, I can grab my belly and see my belly. BELLY is IN MY WAY !!
More than 60-70s durian seeds count. This plate is my last round closing year for durian. After durian is pain exercise. at least 1 hour walk twice a week in the evening starting end of 52th week.
Oh, and I had a lot of fruits, mangosteens, langsats, bunch of apples, oranges and rambutans. In this ice-cream box, only one has a seed, the rest are seedless thanks to mom who bought them from Gaya Streets. I enjoy swallowing them. Well of course not.
15th December 2012, a day to visit temple. Things change so much... whenever by chance to pass that road, I always draw my head around just wanted to see Guan Yin, when I'm totally down or so in pressure, I kneel before the altar, silently. That calm my mind. When I saw that statue gone, I feel sad especially after I lost that sense of Buddha... like no difference than being a atheist....because of love...
Mom pray hard to bless the family in happiness and peace. Even seeking fortune telling for each of the family members. I look around, thinking why this place seems so unfeeling to me....?
Christmas avatar sketch, it's my first chibi sketch, after much research on chibi size. I remembered my childhood year, I have my present hidden under my pillow. I was so happy to find a bag sweets. Even more silly, I waited Santa Claus, watching the moon with my brother until the pass midnight, we fell asleep, then the morning we found presents again.
There, the coloured version of my Christmas chibi avatar. Not bad though, as long as it doesn't look too weird. For professional, of course it's 10 minutes complete to them, for me it's 4 hours?
26th December, having messed up bed times. I take naps in these holidays. Today's no work, I have things I can do, just that I feel so moody and sleepy, I just want a lie down and hibernate forever. No progressing, wasted time, but at least I tried 50 minutes walk and 35 push-ups. (15+20) heh... I wouldn't forget that day I joined water activities during National Service. I did max 4 sets (120) push-ups for 2months ++ , having 2 to 3 times training per day, carrying white bricks running around the field. what a laugh! That was age 19. Darker skin and fit, I think I had slightly visible albs that time, now tiada sebab kurang senaman, duduk lama dan sebab durian. HABIS LAR XD
26th December, having messed up bed times. I take naps in these holidays. Today's no work, I have things I can do, just that I feel so moody and sleepy, I just want a lie down and hibernate forever. No progressing, wasted time, but at least I tried 50 minutes walk and 35 push-ups. (15+20) heh... I wouldn't forget that day I joined water activities during National Service. I did max 4 sets (120) push-ups for 2months ++ , having 2 to 3 times training per day, carrying white bricks running around the field. what a laugh! That was age 19. Darker skin and fit, I think I had slightly visible albs that time, now tiada sebab kurang senaman, duduk lama dan sebab durian. HABIS LAR XD













No comments:
Post a Comment