Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Troublesome Week Before My Enjoyment.

Wednesday Night
Collegemate staying next door paid me a visit for exchanging lessons. I know I'm quite behind the schedule of finishing videos, but she will be moving out by the time I return from the trip, so why reject? 

Sharing the works I done, it's nothing about stealing ideas to me (unless it's about the whole video) so it doesn't really bother me. She was recently shift to media field, learning program softwares and studies stuffs, hope I can help her anything that I shared tonight.

Friday Evening
Time is getting nearer that it almost choked me up head. Work is still so-so. Until I found a music that brought me the idea, work resuming and is speeding up the process.

Even it's hard, I squeeze 2, 3 hours with my mother, accompany out for currency exchange. What am I ? A bodyguard. Mom just feels much secured in the evening. We parked our car nicely on a beautiful spot in Gaya Street.

Taking the walk to Wisma Merdeka, Not far, yet couldn't believe. Was it an illusion face...? I felt like I saw her, was it her...? Or was it someone look alike her? At the Takoyaki store with a friend. How trend, pretty they are, how elegant she was. Was it because she sms-ed me this noon that something going on my head? Heh.. felt like, even we couldn't meet on Monday but a chance to see her before I off to the trip. Why it sounds like I'm not coming back !? = ""=  argh.

It's a waste when I still think I could search her, and following her, haih... sounds like a pervert stalker - ~  - Softs me whenever I think about. sucks..

Not bad, treating pizza for family, but it's bad when I'm the one devour their sake as well. So I ate the load, no exercise again !! ARGH. I felt tummy !

Friday Saturday & Sunday
A Vampire Battle Day-Night !  2.5 dayss working restlessly, two three hours nap, a lot snack consumptions! The finishing of the video is my best tried with quality.

Rechecking-rechecking-rechecking, so that it will be a 1 whole pass up work with no amendments and mistakes. The final outcome was good, but the most problematic was the size of the video clips. TOO BIG to fit in 2 DVDs. Quality turns really bad when another format compresses the video clips. Having no choice, my decision was made with preparations.

Moreover, I was working on another boss's design work. Rechecking and sending mails. When it's sure enough he will receive, I continually pack my luggage lightly. Ready? It's the moment to rest as much as I can before the alarm rings.

 Here is a picture I drew, well... it's related to the videos I worked above. (Click them for better view) Taken from this photo (Right), I got the funny idea and make it looks exaggerating disaster in the public washroom when VIPS come. XD

No comments: