Brings back little pieces of memory. The airport of Johor Bharu.
A trip of STTSS team for the first and last competition. Now everyone has grown up and flied away from home to study and work.
Taking a taxi to hotel is preferable. The scenery is great, peace and quiet. Yet another piece of memory rinsing in. I remembered that time, I ask the waiter what "Tongkat Ali" was. Look at that big city across the sea, we will step right in the following day. Just wait.
A family club lounge hotel, my brother's taste eh? He always keeps himself the best night stay quality. Comfortable bed and shower room. He shows us the nearest, convenient shopping mall, the CitySquare. A mall that has alot to explore, and fast food to try.
23rd & 24th July 2012
Early noon, we walked through CitySquare, memorizing the direction, to Woodland Checkpoint Centre. What an enormous and exaggerating building... Well, it's the most beautiful, outstanding building in the area. Pass through the passport section and took a Causeway Link bus, we are half way done.
Singapore is a beautiful place, but scary as well. I don't how other countries are like but for I who ain't really travel to see other countries, further study or work, I'm completely strange for these.
Two days spent exploring parts of Singapore. I didn't do much homework at home, because short length of time that I could only spent little time looking through using hotel's wifi, well wifi sucks.
There's little picture I could took
=Continue=
No comments:
Post a Comment