Saturday, August 4, 2012

22 - 28 July Trip

Alarm rings, so intense? Nope, I'm calm. I had done my best on everything. And now it's my moment to take a hot shower and dress-up.

Well prepared, well planning in the morning. I just SWEAT, when mom said "What? My luggage is a way more heavier than yours!". I did recalled, the passed few weekssss, my mom keeps bringing up the reminders,

"We must travel lightly this time; Pack your luggage light arr ; Don't bring too much clothes and pants, blah blah"

I could hear THESE everytime she starts the trip topic.... I think those speech is really meant for herself not for me to hear...... I felt I'm always being looked down, my words of  persuasion never reach her.

Arriving airport punctually, waiting our flight gate open... I was looking at an old couple. The old woman giving a farewell kiss to her beloved husband in the public before she turns herself into check-in section. The old man stands still, watching as his beloved wife checking-in luggage, and a goodbye wave before heartful woman aparts.

Waiting inside the gate, I play with my phone.
Airplane head shape view. My hand luggage.


 Hand's reaching the air. A lamp bin.



Colourful bin and Shell lorry.


 Old picture found in museum from the future ?




I wonder in the future if the stair is design with flowing energy system when passenger just float in the plane. XD

Finally, passengers calling, and it's two flights in a time. Just to be sure not to take the wrong flight just like Kelvin (Home Alone, well he flied to New York, that would be good ! : D )

lifting up the hand luggages for mom into the cabin, and take my seat. In the beginning, I plan to take the whole nap, umm.... couldn't make it happen the way I expected. In exchange, I took some view during flight.

( Left ) A ninja turtle fire deadly power ! ( Right ) A Marie carry baby Jesus ?

 I see a transformer, dodging a shuriken ! Right on the closer look.

=Continue=

No comments: