Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thoughts and Motives

It's been a while. There's things I want to update, there's things I want to design, and there's things I keep reminded.

Doing odd jobs recently, not much but only enough for myself, which is I'm worry about. There are times everyone went over worked, over focused made ones forgot what's lonely but knows what's boring.
I was encouraged to seek job in KL, I really appreciated. What challenges me is how to settle down after they accepted me? I want to start as individual. 
1. Search & observe location to rent,
2. Find roommates
3. Daily meals
4. Daily expenses, transport fare
5. Others

Brother did the same when he studied in KL. He planned a lot more earlier, of course with mother's aid for first time. For my situation now... I really cannot rush... There's things I'm shouldering, I need to finish everything before... at the same time plan carefully for the trip to survey.

Of course, portfolio. I heard a lot of times from a senior I admired. Still wondering if I need to make a portfolio Book Type. Erm, how much will it cost? Expensive. Or maybe just simple as uploading to Carbonmade for most budgeting idea. I will make one soon after I arrange my files.

I returned to get fresh start again, Wushu. Thanks to teacher for the motivation, I got chance to play again after 4 years stop. Lots of things to learn besides basic and standard learnings.


Oh, if anyone feels interested, don't hesitate to ask, advice, comment or contact here or in the link page.

Anyway, this is one of my workplaces. [ Corporate Design Solution ] in Central Plaza.
13th June

Office is on the 4th Flr

Little desk


My boss's presence on the desk.


How's the feeling of seeing of the things you made comes out in the final process?

I still remember the numbness on my fingers tips, took me 4 days for complete recovery. Left-handed is left-handed. Even for the first time I grab the knife to cope up the work because my right numb condition.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What are you working over there? looks so professional ;D

by the way.. u go SMATC?they gt coach?

Elernt said...

Graphic Design, nah just temporary work.

Um, yea. 2 and a half weeks ago. Coach? Wong and Lew and his bro are the coaches. Come visit when back KK ya