Friday, February 4, 2011

Strike 12am

Actually before strike 12, people were already fire up crackers and fireworks. I remembered 12.52pm time.

Well, this year CNY, sound more like CNY. Watch from the balcony, we can see lots of fireworks and sound of firecrackers from all areas.



I received a few sms, but didn't expect she sms me. I was abit surprised, I looked at the name, and let out a tiny smile. And the rest too, thanks for the CNY wishes. Heh.. how is she... I guess she plug-ins her ear-set the whole CNY... I didn't sms her or contact her, but I whisper her name, and said "新年快乐...", would be just the way I can.

And, at noon early I took over the yamcha planning. Been thinking more than 2 hours picking where to station on the 1st day CNY (A lot shop closed). So 8.30pm, Warisan is where the only few of us reunited.

Just fun to remember those old days. However, I got somewhat memory loss, I don't quite remember but with the help of Nyet Ling to recover for me but not completely, still blur. Feel like going for a JUMP


Ah well, sat down at Salim, Lintas drink Teh Tarik and continues. 1.35am then we satisfy to leave.

1 comment:

Mee said...

new year is over..
v met 2 times during cny..but din sit down n say anythings..haha
hope can join nxt time