It's Pesta Cahaya, erm also known as Deepavali, (correct me if wrong) one of Hindu's festival celebrations. Of course not this pic above. This is Dewan Canselor, UMS. Nostalgic... nostalgic... emories folds back 6-7 years ago... heh... Crossing behind stage, the room we stayed, the feeling that stayed that afternoon until performance ended, and the practice night at Sabah Trade Center before the actual day...... eyebrow shrinken....
Well, I never actually seen how fascinating the hall was that time, now I see... beautiful. When setup done, I took my time wandering around and snap photos.
Pesta Cahaya's decoration, flowers, Diya (oil lamps) and Rangoli (coloured rice decoration on floor) are the symbolism of Pesta Cahaya. Although it look simple, but actually need lots of creativeness to prepare.
Decorated at the main door.
One of Rangoli I snapped. Not clear enough because of my height...
A view just like Abraham Lincoln get assassinated, ahaa...
Decoration
It's abit tiring stand-shooting, but not compare to 5days conferences and 4days Gaya Christmas Event. This is the end scene where all Hindus dancing so freely, made me envy alot, just felt my whole body itchy to join in, however I was in the middle of packing up equips, and starting to leave very soon.
Then, someone paused me, I turn my head to right to surprising seeing two collegemates were there too. Just too bad I hadn't have a minute to speak with them before leaving.
My colleague, Francisca insisted to bring the jacket that I lend to her home to clean up, I had some word that I mustn't said, but within me was crying out, if I did, I would definitely trouble people around me.again. Just shutting my mouth and let the time pass, shut every sense off.
No comments:
Post a Comment