Friday, February 4, 2011

2nd Day CNY 2011

Mom called back to relatives from Sandakan and Tawau, and heard the bad news, heavy rains and flood. At least they are all safe and fine. I guess Rabbit Year, rabbits also have no choice but to learn how to swim  >__> lll

About 11am past, here comes our guests. My nephew took my buddy without my permission, haih... 12.35pm, we went out to Royal China Restaurant, D-Junction for simple lunch, before cousin took us for road ride outside town.

We been to a few far away places.

It's cloudy and raining on the opposite, from Yayasan bridge.

Sepanggar Bay, Navy. Reminds me when I get my 2nd gun - shooting there, and attending a navy campaign. Explore their ship during PLKN 2008. Normal visitors are not allowed. 


Haih.. should have opened the window glass for clearer picture when I can. This is new Sabah Port, they move in here, very far from town.

Sabah Royal Turf Club, or you can say a large stadium for horse-racing.

And finally, Tuaran Beach Resort









Just took some random view.








My first time in life riding a horse, felt like I'm an ancient warrior or 状元 heh..

No comments: