Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Random Collections

 
1. Atomic Bomb in Sabah ! XD 27 Feb 2010



2. I wonder why?


3. Have you seen durian smoke?


4. Colourful Chicks ? (From experiments actually)



5. Neighbour's pet rabbit, big! Still wondering if it still around now.


6. Can you see Mount Kinabalu? 


7. From Camera, ops that's the max zoom I could. Are those Sakura Trees?



 8. Never seen this kind of vegetables, beautiful isn't it, the question is the taste.



9. Most bus drivers here are Indo, but this one is Buddhist. God is watching me, when my parents travel to KL.

 

10. Due to lighting, that white signpost is actually written "Dilarang Menyimpan Motosikal", but I see it's fullhouse here.



11. CityBus, looks comfortable, big seat and air-conditioner running, but it's the worst bus ever you ride aboard from KK to Wawasan vice versa . Don't believe me? Try and ride it. (My frank word)



12. Durian addicter, not enough? Tabau lar


13. Founder, a tourist. Sharp flower inside the shell.



14. Married couple, even love-hug inside CityBus  
"Bus is shaking hard, sweetie, I'm scared."
"No worries, honey. STICK to me."

  
15. Even Cats have many choices! Chicken? Tuna? Salmon?...etc



16. This mean, college is too small, insufficient facilities and rooms for students to study before coming exam hour. Library? For exam use at the week.



17. Library under examination for the whole examination week. Wishing my college be more bigger.

 

18. Newly open, err... whatever the name is. Nice


19. To us, it's already super cheap compare previous years.

 

20. Third sentence "Ok bah kalau kau. Ty." lol, I like this.



21. Foxy... ^o^




4 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

no.1 Atomic bomb- nice shot!
no.3 Kesian those chicks..=(
no.7 Good lor if really got Sakura here...x need to go Jp., which the air ticket will cost almost RM8,000 ⊙﹏⊙b汗 (I wish to go Jp ...BUT how long do i have to work to earn that money? I would rather spend it elsewhere then...lol)
no.8 haha! How to cook? Peel it of kah? then fried it? WHy u didn't buy n try? haha...
no. 15 More than that I tell u! When I visit the pets shop here...I was like, WOW! Pets live a life as if they are HUMAN...
No.9 & 10 Yea, I understand how it feels....same here. Anyway, it's much better we're not learning on the sand as other country still doing it... =)
no.11 named Suria Sabah, right?

Elernt said...

I see Blossom tree blooms like once in a while.

Me want go Japan too, but choose weather to go.

Pets now so 幸福

Crystal said...

hmm is that rabbit siaw yin and siaw lei's?? haha..they've gt one too...

and... what's with the last photo?? LOL

Elernt said...

yea, Lei & Ying's pet rabbit. Don't know still alive or not as rabbit's life span is short.

about the last photo,erm... just for fun aha aha haahaa

long time you didn't update your blog