Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY 2010

 **Note: Malays are best to skip this post. Contains offending pics I guess.. =  =






Oh crap, CNY almost over liao.

Remember the night before CNY. We visited my mom's relatives, who's daughter has a fullmoon baby boy.

So, there's special menu. Grill Pork Special. Juicy and Crispy.



My cousin and baby, mom, and grandma outside yard

Sure it's boring, because I'm sick without my buddy (Comp), but relief that I joined on watching Astro, while the old folks played mahjong. We had late dinner, waiting the mom's nephew and family back from Tawau. We start eating at 9:30pm.




Envy...  it's been long enough I didn't travel back to Tawau for CNY eating in one big rounded table... 

Midnight comes, it's CNY.
Mom and I watched fireworks at the balcony.
 
 Mom gave me Angpau
Morning, NianGao 年糕 (made by mom's sister) as breakfast. Sure it's delicious than anyone sell in market

Several days has passed, sure it's super lazy to go back college +___+, since PTPTN is running, I have to maintain my grades. Before in school, I always have more than a week holiday for CNY. haih...

Having assignment to be done, tests to be prepared. My brain somewhat rusty now, need some exercise. DAMN my stamina dropping!!

No comments: