Friday, February 26, 2010

Blizzard Entertainment


 

A childhood hollow game I played when I was around age of 12 something. I always have the habit to watch brother play PC games, even though I'm not the one playing.

I played Diablo ll for the first time, I wasn't excited, I was SCARED !!  XD. Lol, looking back then, I laugh hard. It's the soundtrack fooling me, plus, first meeting zombies and awful look creatures and scary old tower stairs that I have to gasp breathe before I walk down stairs.

My first play is a fail. You know why? I played Paladin class, I was scared because I'm solo playing, and once I check my equip, I only have a sword. It took me a while before I hold on my guts JUST to step out the village.  XD

Anyway, I finally stepped out the village, and I saw an ally Archer Lady, stand-guarding the village gate. Okay, my first step out is wandering... just wandering.. yeah....  when I see a zombie, I 

"AHHHHHH  ~~~!!"

  turning back to village gate, and I was an idiot that I even hope the Archer Lady would accompany me out there after I had a conversation to her, but she just couldn't ! XD Okay, okay... calm down, I can do I can do it. 

I encounter back the zombie I just freaked out, this time I hit it! YES  I DID. Wait ! He's not dead yet, and hit me. I ran back to the village gate, and the zombie followed me all the way.... 

Funny is conversation that I made out,
"hey, Yo, lady! Look, I brought a new friend !!"

I'm was actually relief as I stand side with the Archer Lady, and I thought she would shoot for me, and she wasn't... and the zombie just follow me, so I ran around the Archer Lady, then enter the village. 

"phew...." 
LOL

Every now and then, I get used to the game, but still fear. I fear for the dark layouts, my death, raining, and ever-changing soundtrack when I pass to some new un-discover area. My most fear place in Act l is the Barrack Monastery, I would never forget. As I click the door, the door open loud and wide, and change to another scary soundtrack, then all minions and fierce  knight women charged to me. I ran outside the Barrack Monastery. and took me a while to clear the minions. 

The Act 1, my first encounter with the boss, a sister of Diablo? Don't know but she's freaking huge.. and sexy XD spider woman who emit poison. (Eww... she had a very bad mouth XD)

Well, I didn't finish the Act lV because those skeleton sorcerers were overpowered, that 1 hit had almost drain out my blood, then come again another fire/poison/ice ball, I'm dead. I lost many blood bottles just want o pass the hell ground to fight Diablo. However, I ran out of Blood Bottles, I didn't have the chance to meet Diablo face to face. Even my bro play cheat, he's giving hard to fight off those sorcerers with his summon minions. In the end, I don't know he defeat Diablo or not.


 


Oh, Andy showed some of us Movie Trailers during Entrepreneurship Studies break time this Tuesday, and I saw one of them is Diablo lll. So that's how I bring out this post. :D In the middle of watching Starcraft Movie Trailer, Miss Tamara entered the class. Haih... Sandro gave out a 

"AIYA....", 
lol excited bah.

Yea, and I went searching the website and watch the Movie Trailer and their artworks. So cool and amazing graphics and soundtracks. Don't know if this game will win over Diablo ll....



2 comments:

Cherrie C said...

u like play game...like boy..XD
haha..is not bad thing la~

I seldom play game~>.<
since my PS is rosak~~

Elernt said...

oh, you got PS ? :D

everybody likes game, just see who's more active in playing games.