Tuesday, February 2, 2010

eh dou....



 
(Before)

(After)
RavenFox site Give some time to read the site.

I found this site that teach me how to colour in Photoshop. And this is my first colouring art. I had some fun yesterday night colouring it, but that takes some time for newbie like me.

Colour Shading is a pain as I don't have much experience, so it might look weird. Got time? Try with your strength.

5 comments:

LittleWeirdMonster said...

Wow, makin terer sdh u hahaha i pun rasa cam mau blajar.. But maybe i'll focus on my hand drawing first la huhu anyhow gambatte!!

Cherrie C said...

Wah,,,,Not bad wor,,
WHich website? I also interested to try this.. :p

Elernt said...

PumpkinPudding: kau boleh bah, start from easy sketch on paper. Hear you sick D:

Cherric: I already put it in the post, :D

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

teach me show me next time ;)

Elernt said...

oh, okay... dunno if I can teach, I just learnt O.o

oh well, just either me or you prepare a sketch character or something and we play colouring like kindergarten kids XD