Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tshung Tsin Gathering ~~

Oh yea~~ Finally.

I rode Siew Sun's car. We arrived around 11.10am, searching Wong Kwok restaurant. We found out that the they changed the restaurant name to Xin Wang Restaurant. aound 20~30mins, Karen arrived, and the rest of 4 S3 Yi. We ordered food and drinks, while chit-chating everything as topic.. Heh ~ =D


My Breakfast and lunch


S3 Yi ~



heh


In front Espirit, we met Suan, and chit-chat

Yea, this is our after graduation life. Everyone have their goals and achievements, we all separated to search our road of life. On every seconds and every minutes, everyone are doing their best for their future. Heh, and we only meet when they come back for holidays. What will we be on our 30s ?

Around 1.25pm, we separated in two groups. First group is watch movies while second is shopping. Sue, Karen and I met Yung at the Body Shop, and together, we shopped in Centre.

I bought myself a new mouse, heh.


~~~~~Old~~~~~


~~~~~New~~~~~

Later at 3.30~4pm, we arrived at 1 Borneo, after saying bye to Yung and Suan. We sat down in New York Restaurant, they had their lunch and dinner while I drank mocha, I'm still full. 4.25pm , we shopped around, I saw The SIM 3 !!! Too bad, it doesn't show requirements, so I got out the shop empty hand. >.<

We had a good time hanging out~

11 comments:

Rachel said...

hey,so fast post new blog.
beside that u spell wrong susu name le...
is siew sun not sue xian lo...

Elernt said...

oh, haha. I don't know how to spell, When we bluetooth, I saw "Sue" so I just "Sue" XD

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

not SPRIT is Esprit
no naming me "Ah Shean"/"Shean" please...name me Karen

Rachel said...

ya lo...
just s3yi fren can call her Ah Shean/Shean.
aunty,are u have spelling or reading problem?
are these two words read sound are same "Spirit" & "Esprit"?

Elernt said...

thanks but quit correct my spelling please =.= , and as for your nick here is just for my rememberance. You two always tease even in blog >__> haih... let me think over whether to change 1st lar XD

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

what the?!
anyway....don't forget my warnings...hehehe....
u want history to play on stage again?=D that wouldn't be nice....

Elernt said...

"history to play on stage again" means ?

Rachel said...

ui aunty,is Esprit bah...not E-spirit.ok!!!1 mistake,u also can wrong twice.haih...

Elernt said...

I MEAN what I say aaa !! QUIT correct my spellings !

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

reply of the comment u post
I didn't mean to tease (Rachel did =p Lol). Indeed I am seriously asking you not to name me any name without my permission. I bet u know what I mean right? and you are the one who only know =)

my broken translation of "history to play on stage again"means >历史重演. got me?

Elernt said...

no comment...>.< *surrender*