Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shall I tolerate ?!


So yeah, it was no current around 10am, and I have no choice but gone for a nap. I woke up later and think of telling mum for that, so she wouldn't come back home early. So, here it is....

I get really mad, and shout at the phone like I ROAR~ so loud, as like ready to bite somebody !!?

Later on, I made this as a cold joke? for everyone to laugh about

8 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

=.= ....
lol....haha!!
eh, how come same here?
my building here...10 something putus electric also...

-mao

Elernt said...

lol really ?

Crystal said...

wei.. rili nice drawing.. hahaXD
nxt time i meet auntie im gonna tel her tat u put her on ur blog~~ haha XD

Elernt said...

O_O you serious ?!

Rachel said...

ya.me too.
hahaha......

Cherrie C said...

wow~dont worry,i will not tell her..
coz i dont know who is she..haha
see..i so nice 1..~XD

Elernt said...

JUST DON"T TELL HER !! __ ___lll

Elernt said...

Or I will break all your neck ! Grrr.....