Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finally, I'm Done !


Click to View better quality

My last assignment---40% in total, to create a fantasy world which is beyond the reality where I, as the main character. So, here it is. I called it 'The World of Animations', a world where all animes exist. Please give your comments or critics, thanks.

9 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

mm...my honest rating:
if 5stars is the fullest point, i might give 2.7stars.

lol, i have no competacy to comment (since i'm not profession in this field :p) But I do think there is more space for improvements =D

no offence ok?^-^
Jiayou, szeEe!;)

Elernt said...

um. Good. I like that. So..

what thing should I add to gain your so called 'more space for improvement' ?

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

lol....that's only my point of view...I'm no expert, even 半桶水also dun have...so u dun have to gain my so called "more space blabla..."

Just do your best ;)

Elernt said...

lol, I couldn't think any more ideas to add although I see myself still lack of something in the picture, but I don't know what is it... >.<

Cherrie C said...

well,i give u some comment here..
but i oso not tht good in tis..
anyway,i just leave my point of view
if u dont agree wif my comment,then nevermine..is ok ^^.haha

errm,i think tht d image is not so clear(the background )..or actually u wants to make some soft effect on it?^^
ermm,ya..if u change ur clothes ,tht more suitable at animation..i think tht will be better
haha..i like d bubbles...
dont be angry ya ^^
keep improving!
practices make perfect!!go~go~go~~

Elernt said...

Background blur.... Check !

Clothes........ Check !

I will edit it sometime ! Thanks in advance

Cherrie C said...

Gambateh!!!

Crystal said...

its nice~~~ i lik d angel... XD not u... sad? =P

Elernt said...

very~~ sad........................ ;__;