I'm a semi-active Blogger, and this is my digital journey blog. I write almost everything as long as I remember. It can be thoughts, unforgettable dreams, games that I playing, or hobbies. The title of [ No Escape ] meaning there's no ending in reality, there's always fear and new mishaps in life and new, unexpected discoveries unfolded or yet to explore.
Humbly say, I'm an average designer and video editor in real life. Check my original works in Portfolio Tab.
9 comments:
yuhu~~~~~
i oso forget the step liao
haaha
lol, rewind back lar :D
let me teach....LOL
Kanan, Kanan
Kiri, Kiri
Belakang, Belakang,
Satu Depan satu belakang....
Memorize it!!!!
jika lupa,
WATI, PT 50 KALI!!!Mula!
=P
ur camp seems alot better than mine T.T
Lol, Wati Karen salah step !! You forgot to PUSING haa. Sini KAU! PT SEPULUH !!
Lol, Crystal. My camp is not in Kem Wawasan, but in KK Bawah Bayu, Turan. That video just for example, the song is nice. haha
Let's CHICKEN DANCE !! Don't try to skip aar ~ XD
KEM KK BAWAH BAYU----THe best scene, destination for NS!!!!
yeah~
the longest flyer fox in kem ?!
hehe^^
hey hey, let's fly again ! This time WE make a Flying Fox from Wawasan to Wisma Merdeka
*WEEEEEEEEE ~~~~~*
yuhu~^^
*WEEeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~*
Post a Comment