K and J // = A1.
When you are the [ get along with everyone ] type, you unintentionally get to know more of the silent drama in the office.
Some not their business, just don’t want to get involve as much as possible. They shove away instantly or order people around.
That’s A2, extra to me.
No need to involve the name but was mentioned to follow up with.. I still have to update them of the project I’m in.
Some do indirectly add in misc task they were tasked to another person.
It gets frustrated and even upset when :
People shares video clips on a social media platform that I don't have an account to access to watch on mobile phone, expect me to watch, remind me to watch.. remind again another day or two or whenever they remember. I found a way via laptop even without an account. But when I share video clips to the people who doesn't have, they brush off, I stop sharing that platfform and choose one that everyone has, I never make reminder, none, end of me. In the end, I felt unfairness in heart.
Trouble finds me all the time, whenever I thought I could recharge energy over phone call, it became draining me faster, and more pressure speech I received.... at the same time avoiding replies that might become argument, constantly stopping of what I really wanted to say and finish what I want to say, regretted I brought up some old to make sure the relationship doesn't turn sour or worse, knowing I will never win, and I always in the wrong.
I hate and angry to people who don't treat me the same as I treat them. Not appreciating the organized, clean and quiet quality sleep I give to them, instead they return with loud music, loud talking party, squeaky walking slippers, dirty bathroom, dirty kitchen counter, smelly laundry, messy shoes and slippers blocking my only walkway to the exit, banging door
No comments:
Post a Comment