I have Facebook account only when I reached 19 through recommendation by older cousin, slowly I have other accounts, I read about both good, inspiring, hurtful and hated comments of other accounts. I find those hateful comment from hateful people who have different opinions and 'their method' way, small minded, or simply having short temper over sensitive subjects like bringing out own religions to the table, some dislike unfairness, comparisons, dislike difference, and not understanding other people's culture. All these wide topics aren't taught in schools, rare steps in counselling on resolves matter when matters occured. Age of schoolings are already overwhelmed with grades, exams, tests, homework and assignments, competitive and peers, when comes to finally able to enjoy some entertainment, some met with criticism on the very thing they enjoyed to do, thus worsening mental health, seeing the world only black, no white or seeing self no longer being pure. Unable to accept the reality, they choose to leave the world, leaving sad parents behind. Bad things are learnt faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment