Hard but reality,
that I would be
the one shielding a colleague
under same department
with my working experience
by taking more load and responsibility
to guide colleague who has the same position
but younger experience under my wings.
I was always the one looking up to people
and shielded by people.
Now,
I need to aid and care the people
in this new company
that I just joined.
People actually sees me
working hard to meet deadlines,
to some point they reminds me
to leave work at 6pm sharp
no matter the work unfinish or not.
During discussion of errors,
I was questioned,
The tone they speak can sound like they are
scolding, or think I'm not professional.
One of the thing that my predecessor experienced working here once shared.
Many might sounded friendly to you, but actually making you miserable.
No one wants more work,
all they want is to get paid by the jobscope.
No comments:
Post a Comment