Monday, December 30, 2024

A Unit Full of Guys

There were females tenants in the past but moved out. The condition in the unit were full of junks, even a wooden bathtub in the living room when I first moved in, the whole living room's light ceilings weren't usable.
 
After a guy from Room 3 brought a cage with two sugar gliders. The Room 1 tenants moved out after a year. Guy 3 always stored most of his clothes outside an unoccupied paper cupboard, and stored pet food in the upper section fridge occupying ice cube trays, and dirtied part of the inside. When comes house cleaning, Toilet bowl and floor are always smelly with yellowish stained after he used, he never claimed most clothes were his and luck always on his side as unit owner always picked a time only I was at room, left me and unit owner to clean up his stuff more than twice, with my time.

Room 1 had been unoccupied through out pandemic after the last tenant couple moved out (I and them had sharing dispute over place to hang cloth, dirtied and occupied my induction cooker). Then Guy 3 brought a rabbit several months later after he no longer own sugar gliders. 2 cages were abandoned at the living room. The upper fridge still left with his sugar glider pet food. My slipper was bitten to unwearable, the rabbit often spooked me as it's a silent-walker. I was so bad mood and stressed that I looked up to nearby hotels and view open rooms, thinking of moving out so many times back then.

Room 4 was finally constructed, the first tenant was a young lady of unknown age who's claimed the guy came with her was abusive and stalked her. During her short months stay, our shared toilet window was covered with black paper. The guy even passed security and waiting outside unit. She later moved out again.

And the most recent, the unit owner rented out to two guys who were scheduled to move in the first month of December, troubled me 2 times in a week on my work days. blah blah blah, finally they move in. They are such party animals and game geeks that they invite up to 4 friends to come to play. Even at midnight time, their friends came to hangover and  play loud bass music day and night and stomped in game winning joy at 3am.

Me, a tom, over seeing guys' normal lifestyle living in city, they often appear bare chest in boxer with a boner or with only towel covered bottom when opening their door and brushing teeth at the kitchen sink. 
 
Within a month, a sink is left with fast-splash running water, heater not off, a toilet door closed with the light still on (like pulling prank). Slippers are disorganized, floormat out of place. Open-close door with inconsiderate is just so untolerating and irritating to ears, especially at night time. Their bass music is reduced to very low amplitude thanks to old condo structure. Nowadays, new condo have thinner walls to save material cost, meaning you can hear neighbours watching loud TV and even sex in bed, with little privacy. Imagining you move in to a unit filled with many partition rooms with thin walls modified by money-profit owners. Noise can be greatly unbearable. I once viewed a unit under the same condo, unbelieving to see there's 6 partition rooms with 1 shared toilet.
 
Somehow I wonder how they see me. They probably have "xx should move out already and have a new guy take the room," in mind, well.. probably ?  Because they can walk out the room naked, show off manly rod, and cum as much as they can in the shower floor, with no hesitation. These new tenants are the luckiest to live here, they can be who they are, while I still fighting for inner peace and quiet living from time to time.

Makes me wonder, how an all female unit living condition is like ? I do have experienced living with a female opposite room, it was a pretty bad experience, with her claimed in full control of the unit.
 
At one time she placed a room to rent on my room without telling me until a viewer showed up. She forcefully evicted me in short notice, I was glad that I already found my current room, took me 24th and 25th  (Eve and Christmas) time moving out. When I met back the lady who was the previous tenant, shared the same experience of that loud banging door bitch deemed untolerable. Some 1-2 years later, I found out the unit was vacant. That bitch still owed me RM300 room deposit.

No comments: