I went " freelance " just not long ago, had a 3 weeks ill period in between, finally I got my regular appetite back, and energized enough to eat proper meal, and start playing game while tending some freelance work on my freelance period.
Today I went to TRX shopping mall for a short break away from my comfort zone. Bought a drink at SEIBU and sat at a sun shielded bench, it's where the giant oval mirror decoration at. Just perfect for a back selfie.
After done photoshooting, I took out my clipboard and resume my short manga sketch before the gloomy weather changes. Rain started to pour down about an hour later, I went inside the mall and sat at a stair floor designed wooden bench to continue my sketch.
The rain slowly dripped. It's time I walked around, that's when I found the outdoor path finally opened, so I went to check and found out it's another way down to the opposite shoplots and found a nice Ba Ku Teh restaurant - Yuyi Ba Ku Teh, the review was positive therefore I dined for dinner, It's my first time dining Ba Ku Teh myself.

Because it's still early and working hour, I'm the only customer sitting in a 8 seating table eating glutinously. The meat is generously sized however the pork leg flavour isn't my kind of taste, I like the vinegar taste more.
After finishing my food, I went over to the wall of picture frame, and only knew this restaurant was visited by some famous Hong Kong actors in the pass and a woman dressed in red seemed to be the owner of this lot.
I overeat, so I went back to the mall and climb the stairs to the park. I loved the grass lawn there, I went my way to lie down flat with open arms, it felt so great with the cooling weather, even after rain, the lawn wasn't wet but felt more airing and relaxing.
Some group of girls laughed at my action when I lied down peacefully. They envied maybe because I wore shorts..?
I continued walk deeper into the park and found nice plants where I took a few photoshoot.








No comments:
Post a Comment