Monday, February 5, 2024

Money Not Enough 3 - meet the casts and producer


I went for an evening run at the Taman Perdana. The weather was cloudy, since it's weekday, there's still alot joggers, some were western foreigners and local retirees and maybe university students or hardcore athlete groups. I'm happy to see there's a few families who willing to spend time with their young kids at the park.

A roughly 30 minute exercise, compare to 30 minutes walk, the calories burn is double. It's been a while I did a jogging exercise, I extended my exercise by deciding to cross to KLCC via Pavilion route back. It was a Lucky pass through, a fortune outing today.


Celebrating CNY 2024 - Pavilion KL - Farenheit. The two screen linked!! Cute bunny and dragie.
I just found out I'm Earth element Dragon after reading though some articles about it.
 

Lion Dance crew is standing by, looks like some bigger event is happening soon. While waiting VIPs' arrival, the crowd took photo with the lions.


So, I met the Singaporean casts and producer of 《 Money Not Enough 3 》at the fountain after a wait while. It was a good excitement, indirect meet.

No comments: