How time flies... 12th March 2023. A month I had admired the animation production of Arcane from League of Legend, and how 1 year has gone by in a blink, waiting the next Arcane season. How I told myself to live on just to watch this animation.
Age 34, I'm belly out. Struggling with lower backpain and seeing close people leaving taking for different roads, while I stuck in the same shit hole in the battlefield, neither forward or backward.
I came across with Black Lagoon. It's how shitty darkness looks like if I ever go the other way, and it's no heaven life on the bright path either. There are always shadows waiting to take over my ass if I ever to fall.
I can't focus on my own goals when I'm being shouldered with work. Weekend is like a 2 days rest in a motel and nothing more than mental preparation for another week ass on office chair doing bosses' greedy dreams.
I wish that I could find what I'm really good at, and should start trying out.
No comments:
Post a Comment