Tuesday, February 7, 2023

7th February 2023, Tuesday

Been 2 months since my last post.

A lot of activities happening back and forth since I return from family trip. I have been unable to keep up the true feelings myself felt for the passed occupied period. Furthermore, more new staff joining and old staff leaving notice. I felt half processing in sadness yet numb about hearing those news.

 

I received my Christmas exchange gift from Secret Santa. 

It's a pair of 2.5kg dumb bell from my wishlist. I had wanted a gym equipment for my daily muscle training. All that's left is a careful plan and consistency to make myself a nice ab shape. Diet is currently attacking ever since I joined this company. I no longer able to wear those jeans I once loved.

 

Company trip comes after that. 

Rushing and waking up early for new exploration in Hanoi, Vietnam. I hadn't have the time to pause enough to picture things I see myself, like a camera with slow shutter, everything blur and low memory. But I enjoy every moment and every activities given in a FLASH.

Return to room to maintain clean laundry, walk space and unboxing my first ever extend monitor for both gaming experience and view study. 


Company Annual Dinner

I don't know whether I'm actually lucky or boss on purpose for our table to win great lucky draws on the Final Lucky Draw session. I received a RM 500-700 Swiss Made Teslar Analog watch on lucky draw. But felt the urge to give to others, none accepting the watch. I didn't wear it in the end.


I'm getting age. I have lower back pain since last year. I doubt it was my old bed mattress issue.

I turned 34 just 2 days ago. It's a quiet, relax, stay-cation day, no worries about going to schedule a gathering that everyone can't make it. I'm happy that it was cancelled. I stay in my room, watching Elijah play Life Is Strange 1. It still hurts me seeing how she wholeheartedly felt towards the story.

That's how I finally took the step to start a new game that I bought months and months ago from sale - Life Is Strange 2. I played the 1st one years ago before it was remastered. The emotion still hit me back then. The 2nd one is about a runaway brothers from Seattle trying to get to Mexico.

1 episode took me 4 hours of exploration and interact in the game. It's fun.

 

N4 class study

Continues, slowly as many holidays come and forth. Lesson 30 hits hard. 

No comments: