Wednesday, October 27, 2021

My Life - Part 1

When I reach age 32 and 10 months.

I have the desire to be self-employ.


I work in a company

with full time salary

because I'm still thinking

what I want in my life

to be.


Work in a good company

has steady income and

opportunities to learn from people

around and

grow knowledge of what others

learnt.


The bad about is

workload that isn't yours.

The enormous time you spent

for achieving somebody's dreams.

 

8 years of working,

I come to sense that

my salary was never able

to afford a dream room

nor a vehicle or university intake

that I see in media.


15 years ago,

I was both state athlete and secondary school prefect,

unstable mentality and shallow knowledge

that listens to anyone who feeds me knowledge,

trying hard to score in examination papers, participating school sport event, active in extra curricular activities, being one of the school models as a prefect with strict rules to comply, as much as things I interested to do and scared to do.

to search for my identity,

to search my own path,

and know who I am.

No comments: