Friday, October 8, 2021

8th October 2021, Friday - Today's Dream

Today's Dream

Mom angrily scolded me for not understanding her own simple instructions and what she's hinting me to.

It's a small shopping bag onn a right corner table, inside an Italian looking restaurant to retrieve. However, I really don't get what she was trying to say. Those little leg pointing gesture she kept saying was doing to hint me about the table direction, was not clear enough to get to me when she stand so close to me.

I couldn't stand the hate, eventually fell on my knees, I yelled at her in tears, reaching my limit to shout back at her for pointing all flaws on me.

I felt, it's a same place I dream on, a huge place with tall commercial stores, large, clean. white floor. not far the exit, I reach a zen water flow cube, white bricks where many enjoy hanging out with beers and play in water.

There, I met my ex-classmate, Nicholas. He was among the young group enjoying holiday.


 = Present Day =

4.52am - woke up from nightmare..

I had two nightmares this morning. I can't remember the other one, 1st or 2nd. But the place is almost the same.

Ever since I sit away from the designers' table group, though we still talk, I felt alienated.


No comments: