Friday, July 30, 2021

Bad week...

 30 July 2021, Friday

I thought yesterday was Wednesday... Have unfinished work and it's piling up and running out time to submit for the sales team to check.. Comes last minute work shoving in my work arrangement yesterday at 3.05pm, to do a Zoom background for him to use in Zoom at 4pm. I done 3 options, he just made my life harder, and it takes the whole designer team to figure what idea in his head. In the end, my execution suck bad, passed up the design that one of my colleague did instead after a 4 hours struggle... I had headache the whole night, I couldn't sleep.

Boss texted 11.05pm, about the work I did late the other late night was rejected and requested to do another 2/3 designs for him... I fed up with it... I ignored the message.. I tried to sleep 10.30pm... but couldn't. I stayed up resizing the card files for about an hour, before I forced myself to sleep about 3am++. Woke up 9.14am. Feeling ridiculous..

The account that mentioned by the management, I stuck at uploading my picture in the last step.. and unable to complete the sign up.. yesterday..

The General Manager requests an English brochure to be updated same as the Vietnam brochure, I realized the English brochure haven't updated since June, one info was outdated. But he replied to sync with the Vietnam brochure without further instruction... this does that me time to do...

Minutes later, comes other departments request to amend works I did just last night... changing all the sequences without reason.. waste of time... a work I thought was done, but it isn't... and has to start over resizing all 4 cards for the envelope slot...

 My delivery package to my mom in hometown... this time was sent to wrong door.. signed by someone named CHIN.. At first I thought could be the Chin I know, but I didn't share to mom.

That moment, I wanted to yell at people... really.. 

In the end, I guessed right, it's the Uncle Chin we know who help signed the package as outsiders are not allowed to enter this period as fearsome virus is still uncontrollable.


No comments: