Tuesday, July 27, 2021

27 July 2021, Tuesday

Today's Dream

My teammates came to my house for a ice breaking after a tired examination week. Everyone enjoy themselves laying off at futons in the room with air-con. Some already received their subject paper results, teachers sure worked hard scoring everyone's papers.

She was quite friendly towards me, though we were from different schools, laying down side by side chilling out. To have everyone pass exam and celebrate at one's home with carbonate drinks together, those short moments ended a day, but feels great.

 Everyone return to their school. I was having abit difficulty walking because my fore hair was blocking my sight. A teacher realized and offered to visit the teacher restroom on lunch break. She offered me a haircut. I was happy that she would give me a boyish style cut.

( The only thing that bothers me was... we have to get on a train to return to school ?! ) The teacher told me to hop on the train, and (SHE MANUALLY STARTS THE TRAIN)

( Why is the teacher's restroom a train away from school compound ?? ) 

It feels like an outdoor adventure with this teacher. I could even heard her warning not to move on the train. I moved anyway anywhere. It was exciting while the train pedal fast, I enjoy hopping around


No comments: