Week 1
6 May 2021, Wednesday
Had conversation with mother, she finally shared her past with my brother after so many years. I felt very unfair to be frank, that I have listen for so many years, while brother only listen 1 time. But in another part, I'm glad brother willing to listen her long shares and knows more about mom.
Bought a small plant. Make it as my companion in office. My new desk is separate from the team for almost a year now, I may have more privacy, but I still need something much permanent to be around other than colleagues looking for me to work.
7 May 2021, Thursday
Had a short conversation with an old crush.All my mind was thinking about contributing for her business, if can, once a month. I thought wanting her packing my parcel with some warmth note in it though, well, in my damn dream.
11.27pm
I received message from office to self quarantine together with 4 other colleagues. Just to be safe, I was told to bring MAC home and WFH immediately on Friday. Pay my own delivery, Set up the MAC, have the urge to avoid conversation with everyone. That kind of responsibility is instantly put to pressure with not mentally prepare for the upcoming days and awkward change of routine.
8 May 2021, Saturday
I finally enjoyed the 2 days stress free, free of work mind. I do some workout, Got the mood jog outside the house, to play on my LCD drawing tablet practicing sketch, adjust game play without the group, and the mood to build Gundam that I bought 2 years ago.
9 May 2021, Sunday evening
When I finally settle down mood to WFH, and order grocery stock for breakfast making, and when I decided my next week's WFH healthy plan, Devil's call to WFO...
It's only 1 day WFH, and I was informed again to return office on Monday after no symptoms. Quite inconvenient for me who take public transport to work to carry MAC back to office, having to wake up earlier avoid taking any long distance car because of roadblocks.
Week 2
10 May 2021, Monday
Waking up 5.52am, getting prepared to carry MAC to office. Sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment