I consider myself an 30's independent adult, but I just don't earn a decent income like others could. I do have dreams for my remaining carefree years before deciding moving back to where I should be, to look after my parent.
It's not that I being greedy, to live with strangers with bad experience is what I dislike about when comes to sharings. Everyday I have to sniff the smelly urine and bad odour comes from both toilet and someone's room, and messy shoes and socks, occupied space on two kitchen sinks to dirty pet cage and feces on floor.
My dream is to rent a studio apartment if only I have higher pay like the foreigners. I envy that they could afford such luxury rentals all by themselves. I don't have to deal with all that listed above, and only focus on my own life space.
I like Sims 4 probably because I can afford those in the game and still able to pay my bills.
No comments:
Post a Comment