Sunday, December 20, 2020

Item List 2020

Online purchase has evolved this year. To much of surprise is, I can get almost any items from online platform,and have them deliver straight to house or office building to receive. It's much cheaper than buying from physical stores, the only thing that's different is some items need to be DIY.

My 2020 buying list is surprising alot.

Due to this pandemic, I bought a cushion gaming chair in April. Then that's when I started more on online purchase.

1) mouse - rubber worn out and sticky. (I actually bought on physical store)

2) Gaming chair - help my sore back while working long hours in front the screen.

3) Neckband headset - mic broke

4) Phone - phone broke, tragically...

5) Bookshelf - have been looking for a sturdy one that helps organize my book and stuff all in one place

6) Bed desk - After my old table broke, I need a desk with drawers as replacement

7) Mousepad - actually bought for my workplace as the old one is worn out and sticky.

8) Laptop - My Hector's hard disk failure and I need to invest a laptop that has better cooling system, Windows 10 for work, upgrade graphic card for new gaming, 10th gen processor and SSD storage

9) SSD - for extra storage

10) XP-Pen drawing tablet - Display Monitor tablet for my drawing hobby

I sure spent alot this year, trying to love and pamper myself eventhough my mind is at lost

No comments: