Monday, November 30, 2020

My whole 2020 Life

 CONs

1) Work overtime.

Since March, we human starting to adapt the work from home lifestyle, thanks to Covid-19 pandemic. Many are afraid to lose their current while they have, bosses take this chance to manipulate and indirectly threaten employees to work overtime and forced extra time to achieve high productivity shortest deadlines.


Many employees of all fields are greatly affected, to the end of either losing job or losing self. Many has low to zero income decided they change swiftly as the New Norm goes, by taking up odd jobs, self-employed or move back hometown. As for myself, like most employees think, keeping the job tight to survive living in cities. 

And, pay my soul price over steady income.

 

2) Lots of Grab Food

Work often stressed up both mental and health. Pampering myself with good food too often, just caused more guilty feelings of overspending and hurting my health and wallet.

3) Grow belly

With anxiety of not able to complete my work on time, caused me to sit longer on screen and messed up my usual routine, with irregular lifestyle, belly starts growing.

4) Less productivity

Tired and sleepy, my goals gradually unmet and dragged into river. I spend lesser time to draw or continue to draw. There's many games I wanted to play, there's many anime I wanted to watch, there's many artists' works I admired, there's many skills I wanted to learn to master.. But the only remaining weekends are for my sleep.

And December is coming. It was a big sacrifice just to keep my job.

5) Lonely

Introvert still feel lonely at times, and wants socializing once in a while.

 PROs 

1) Work From Home

I get to experience the life working in my medium room, where everything is in place with food and drinks anytime, and the mark of time to start working at usual time. I feel more self-disciplined, by means of having breakfast regularly. 

2) Co-op game

Introducing the excitement of playing games with people you know, discuss and laugh hard is more enjoying ever than playing bots alone by myself. World War Z became one of the most popular game during this pandemic year. It's so related to our spirits of staying alive and "Human stay dominant" objective.

3)  Flexibility

I have more time to do morning workout, I don't have to worry about being late to work or coming back late. I spend more time surfing internet.


No comments: