Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Gossip about someone just being responsible.

It's not just happened in Japan, with many case in schools and even workplaces elsewhere in this world as long as the world never dies.

Gossip is toxic and affects people's mentality. It happened just today, that one of my colleagues overheard a bad gossip about her... and she directly confront that other.

I can't say I'm not part of it because I happened to be posted in this room with gossips watering around and I can't do anything about it being having "the majority taking the minor" system. 

I didn't want to get involved, yet I felt that saddening cry, feeling helpless to how to help her.

I used to be a school prefect, doing my duties... yet hated by the other classes and my whole class, just because I'm bearing responsibility more than caring how others feel being embarrassed in front of their classmates for being noisy when the senior classes below were taking examinations.



No comments: