Luggage and backpacks, brother and I in one master room. Looks like a outdoor camping trip. The place looks deserted and haunted. It's like a large house with overgrow trees and branches, and everyone here have a room with comrades.
I have no idea why there's a trip organized in a remote, scary place. Well, we are packing up, seem it's our last day staying here. I have unusually more thing to pack up than my brother who's ready to head out the room. I felt someone watching before I leave.
Next mystery... where are the others? Where's brother? Why is it so quiet? Like everyone just disappear. But then, I heard a whisper voice, telling me to run towards the stone gate. I can think of any, I obey the voice and dash out the stone house door. I can immediately hear a disturbing noise from behind that's chasing my footsteps. un... undead !? I see no one behind but feels it's close by.
The stone gate is shut. The stone wall is sturdy and high. How am I suppose to climb over..? The wrecking balcony.. with my height.. I can't reach it. The collapsed stone wall piece, if I climb that and give a jump, 50-50 I might grab it the bar to reach.. but it's still feel unreachable.. as I step back, attempting to make a jump, the undead shows up and making its move towards me! I made to the balcony but as my shoulder let loose, the backpack drops. I not sure if I'm relief or panic, because I lost my food source and there's longer route to reach for help. Still dangling on top the wall roof, the undead can't reach me but it's trying to make its way up the wall, at the same time, I can't believe my eyes of what I saw... Why is there's another stone wall ??! Wait... that gate is locked too ??
Am I going to be eaten..? As I look around the stone wall to find a way out, the sun is setting, the place is getting colder and misty.. with the breeze sound of trees from the forest. Then I hear the voice whispers to me again, this time I see a shadow figure of a tall woman in dark cloak says "It's getting dark, you wouldn't make it out here in time, lost one,"
"Wha...t..?" All the sudden I sensed hopeless and about giving up, this figure overshadows my body, up very closely. She has that lustful face and alluring body... A cold long shadow grabbing my arm, that second I was pulled into a tent in pitch black. The light slowly fades as she zips the entrance. I can't see, it's totally black out inside here. I can't hear anything outside the tent either, it's like I'm inside another dimension without light and sound.
I can't see the woman in cloak, but pinpoint where her voice coming from, a sorcerer ? The owner of the house? I feel the slight touch on the shoulder.. her hand is unusually cold... is she even human living in this place? "Wai...t " now she on top of me?
"Don't worry, this tent is sound proof," while pinning me down, my arms are locked. I can feel her face is touching my chin. I'm feeling absorbed to her, with faster heartbeat.
'wait... what... ?' I can't see what she's trying to do to me, is she one of them...?
"Aaah..." it hurts! Something sharp as needle pokes into my neck.. a vampire.... two women ... one tent... I can feel my blood draining out from the suck. Should I be glad that I didn't get eaten undead but a vampire..?
= Dream Ends here but story continues =
"I saved you from those dead walkers, in exchange I'm digging some from your neck, be grateful that I don't chew,"
"Will I become undead?"
"Well no, I think,"
"Why so?"
"Because I'm not the one that turned them,"
"Besides, I find your body tempting to be my dinner,"
"Yo..u...."
"You just want to keep me alive,"
"Well, that's true. You are my freshest food source," she grinned.
"You should have let me die with my group,"
"That would be a huge waste to let a virgin die,"
"Huh !? What did you.... ? Weren't you only take my blood?"
"Heh, I will save that for the last," ^w^
"You pervert vampire!"
At the mansion,
"I live here. This is originally my house,"
"They are the servants of my dead father who locked me here in this house,"
"They failed an experiment on me and that poison air-spread the whole mansion, that's how everyone here became dead walkers, all except me."
"Well, they deserved it to be cursed even they are dead!"
"If you hate this place so much, why aren't you leaving this place?"
"Somehow I can't leave this place, there's active spells that forbid me leaving this place,"
"I like camping"
No comments:
Post a Comment