There was a lot of flash sales or year end sales in online apps that everyone in the office were talking about, Lazada-Shopee-Alienxpress
I had an item in mind, following the cashless evolution trend slowly and carted my first ever digital drawing tablet, the XP-Pen 15.6 Pro, expecting to arrive few days before Christmas in 2019. It delivered 1.5 weeks earlier than expected during the busiest period of the last event preparation.
The mood wasn't so well, I didn't unbox it in the office like others do, wish I could have the same feeling. The weekend after the end of the event, I unbox in my room, assemble the tablet and wires, and add space for it in front my laptop. I also upgraded my laptop with total 16GB, I tested out the power of RAM on my Witcher 3, it was superb fast.
The trial of the 15.6 screen digital tablet, it wasn't comfortable at first setting up with the screen switched on but undetected because of the HDMI wire too tight. It turned out fine after I loosen up the HDMI, the screen came alive.
The grabbing of the pen is much thinner which suits smaller hands like mine. The pen pressure was slightly different than Wacom as I used to press drawing lightly.
No comments:
Post a Comment