Wednesday, September 4, 2019

31st August 2019, Saturday

I have an uneasy time fall on last weekend and replacement holiday.

It supposed to be a relax celebration day, but the sudden visit from the landlord has ruined my day and the following days.

Summer cleaning..

Landlord has hired cleaning repair services that came without my knowledge.. and I have to take part in the cleaning process, took out a lot old appliances, electronics, boxes other expired stuff hidden inside cabinets to throw. The landlord took part this role as wel, but I felt like the responsibility has shouldered more in my place.

It's a total mood swing. Bugged to check on and replying text messages with landlord started to feel annoyed for the first time.

After all that cleaning, I had a bad headache.. The moment I start the nap... the moment it ruined my sleep cycle the next following days. I slept 4 hours from 4pm - 8pm, I stayed until 7am in the morning, and 9-10am.

No comments: