Tuesday, September 10, 2019

2019,
Age 30,
Single.
Introvert.

I have a new job after hunting for 6 months.
on six months probation period until October.

The previous designers had the average of 6 months working in my current position,
it's either disqualified due to low performance or resigned due to workload.
Bosses strictly monitor everyone's KPI,
I may not know whether I would be in this company in November
as I admit, my creativity and speed is not bosses' expectation.

13 September, Friday
I witnessed boss critiqued my Senior Art Director goes
" This is what you do for two hours? "
The boss's words were harsh towards the him,
I was helpless.. I felt I'm at fault for him shouldering all those works..

A Graphic Designer,
working with a group of talented team under a Senior Art Director.

An event and publishing company.
Event, fairs, advertisements, icons, brochures and books.

Salary is average. Started out working overtime on my first 4 months.
I get two days off a week, most of the time.

The company has Talent Focus and SOC for employees every month, I get to have allowance to cover expenses and earn more EPF at the same time.

I also start getting more freelance work from ex-colleagues,
sometimes not well paid.



No comments: