Thursday, August 8, 2019

8 August 2019, Thursday

Feeling strange all the sudden to leave office around exact working hour, seeing the sky still bright and watching the setting sun down the horizontal. 

I have been eating alot meat with very less greeny leaves in my daily diet.. It's getting me fatter, I can feel my oily tummy bouncing when I take a light jump or jog.. And very worry about my imbalance health as I have always been working on desk chair for more than regular working hours.. without proper sleeping time

It was the time that biggest event has ended. All designers are finally relaxed and less pressure.

I'm persuaded to leave with them. 

But yesterday's work should have done faster.. Many of my work are scanned through by the senior art director with quite of the mistake and corrections.

I felt I wasn't done enough with improvement and still creative stuck and bad time management. Was I procastinating..? I would have been shunned if I'm a guy.. Still struggling

Other designers, their professionality help shape their performance and time management at the same time. I lack that professional... I doubt my level.. 30-40 below their equal level in the party...

No comments: