1st May 2019, Wednesday
I had a upset dream about meeting ex-company's
Today's Dream
I was with a few colleagues hanging out in a place that look high-end, wide mall. It's like we were enjoying a short dine or activity before part our ways.
I was approached by the two ex-company married couple, the one who put my life upside down. She ordered me to board a bus, and they shall be waiting for me to show up on the said bus station ahead.
and swiftly switching to a train station scene.
I was standing thinking all that coming, I ended up boarding train away from them, ignoring them, I still felt upset the way they wanted to use me test the safety of taking bus at night, and I couldn't confirm whether they would really be waiting there. Wasting time, fooling me for their little testimony.
I woke up, feeling angry.
it's 10am,
and Labour Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment