I'm a semi-active Blogger, and this is my digital journey blog. I write almost everything as long as I remember. It can be thoughts, unforgettable dreams, games that I playing, or hobbies. The title of [ No Escape ] meaning there's no ending in reality, there's always fear and new mishaps in life and new, unexpected discoveries unfolded or yet to explore.
Humbly say, I'm an average designer and video editor in real life. Check my original works in Portfolio Tab.
People who are suicidal are not stupid. The pain felt at that point in time is just too strong that they think dying will be less painful. They are just looking for a way out from the reality that they cant run away from. People think that they are helping by telling them to look at the bright side of life. Problem is a person who is suicidal cant see the light. But as ugly as the world surrounding you is, just convince yourself to go a day at a time. Give it another day and see how it goes. One day things will change for the better. If not sooner, later. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.
2 comments:
People who are suicidal are not stupid. The pain felt at that point in time is just too strong that they think dying will be less painful. They are just looking for a way out from the reality that they cant run away from. People think that they are helping by telling them to look at the bright side of life. Problem is a person who is suicidal cant see the light. But as ugly as the world surrounding you is, just convince yourself to go a day at a time. Give it another day and see how it goes. One day things will change for the better. If not sooner, later. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.
In my time zone,
month passes like
flowing water
with things I once enjoyed,
turns bitter.
Takes long months
to build very little confidence.
What's your story?
Post a Comment