14th August 2017, Monday
2 months has passed after what happened in 5th June, I'm have been living backward with a so-called freelance with the ex-company.
My mother bought me a one way ticket back home on 29th July, Saturday. I had been stay-at-home since.
I was hesitant to invite anyone for hang out whenever I return home. At the age of 28, most have started families, gang of working friends, or deep relationship, and the chances for inviting them out is lesser.
Eventually, I texted my ex-collegemate out for drinks. It's my first time using Uber myself to her house and headed down to YoYo Lintas. I remembered it was a shower rain when I had conversation with the Uber driver, only I empathize him after he shared his part time job of sometimes being holding up to pee because of work.
And I was right.. Knowing she has a relationship, I could see that she just wanted a killing time to meet her boyfriend who works in nearby, waiting his off time and be together with him, yeah and it will be the last we hang out, no offense. I shouldn't have asks her out in the first place. They would choose a place who they close to their bond, they would save the movie later to watch with the one they cherish.
Yeah, I would have done the same too..
No comments:
Post a Comment