thewitcher.com
There are three packs
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
The Witcher 3
I finished The Witcher and The Witcher 2, currently Level 18 in The Witcher 3 and continuing the in solving missions.
What I like about The Witcher [ 1 | 2 | 3 ] ?
Well, there's alot of side stories, other than main storyline, like playing puzzle pieces, you put them piece by piece along the Geralt of Rivia's journey, meeting people aside from just killing monsters in the game, you can be hero to anyone and stand to fight against / along human, Elves, dwarfs, or even monsters (not all monsters are bad), and treasure hunts . I totally lost count just how many quests I completed, still half ways or unknown places to discover.
Secondly, playing this game is mostly tiring but fun in the process because you truly need to understand all skills and upgrades and apply them when dealing in various fights. Finding out fighting strategics which best suits you actually increase your efficiency greatly when comes dealing with stronger or large quantity of opponents.
Oh, you have to solve some riddles and obstacles such as entering caves with too.
What I think about Geralt of Rivia
I actually laugh at this one not because of the story, but it's every man's wish to be like him, apart from being a Witcher and slaying monster for a living.
1. He has supernatural powers.
Fighting monster, it takes great courage and group to keep the peace, but is not human can do. What about stronger one? That would wipe out the entire land. That's what hiring a Witcher to get the job done. Therefor, it requires supernatural powers to deal with this monstrosity, to keep the land monster-free and stays alive.
2. He doesn't sleep and never feels tired.
He can slay monster from dawn to the next dawn, and the next
No matter what kind of weather will be, he's never sick. He always out there.
The unbelievable? He can swim,
3. He only eats when he needs Vitality regeneration. I wouldn't think it's great, because food are very delicious just seeing from the Geralt's Inventory.
4. Witcher has longer lifespan
The Witcher
( In search of Yennefer )
The Witcher 2
(Clear his name as king slayer, growing relationship with Triss Merigold)
(Clear his name as king slayer, growing relationship with Triss Merigold)
The Witcher 3
( Finding Ciri )
( Finding Ciri )
From time to time, Geralt's facial will look like a father image.
One realistic part about The Witcher 2 and 3 is, you can see Geralt grows beard and more hair, observed after I took him to barber shop. Well, he needs to go regularly, just not to make him look uncle-like.
One realistic part about The Witcher 2 and 3 is, you can see Geralt grows beard and more hair, observed after I took him to barber shop. Well, he needs to go regularly, just not to make him look uncle-like.
4. He is infertility
One best stress free is that, there's always brothel around! AND you are guilty free to make love to everyone available, courtesan and prostitutes with pay of course. When you have plenty coins to spend beside purchasing books, scrolls, weapon and armor tools.
The Witcher
In part 1, lewd things is not reveal. Instead, you can to see a post of card of nudity such as this.
The Witcher 2
In part 2, nudity is everywhere and has already started at the beginning of the game! It's more revealing in nudity and lewd things, that is why this game has age limit (18+), I don't care! Because I'm 20+, so I'm qualified.
Keira Metz, a sorceress in scene
In brothel.
The Witcher 3
In part 3, there's no preparation because it comes unexpectedly everytime, and ~ it's free to watch. There's no way you can skip all that, there's missions to finish, unless you ask for service in the brothel. Sometimes it's their dresses, men or women. Well, it's equal gender here, so you not only see women in sexy appearance, you can see men too.Geralt was transmuted to become a Witcher, aside having infertility, Witcher also stripped of emotional expression.So, although Geralt look emotionless in seeing tragedies, he still has the feeling of anger, happy, and sadness.
I feel sad that especially he couldn't save people from gallows, fire and murders. He watched people died in front of him, or help villagers finding their loved ones but ended up bringing back bad news of their passing when doing quests.
The following, I will be sharing some pictures from the The Witcher 3 game when doing quests.
Having Level 2 Axii sign, sometimes prevent blood spill against troublemakers or bullies.
It seems Geralt is in good mood.
When I returned to the spot, there's already another guard taking over the area... so pissing. So there's no way trying. Well, at least I made them an embarrassing way (pic)
hmm ~ nice ass, dude
When bump into dogs, goats, cows, chicken, goose, they just scram away.
But cat?
cat hissed. XD
"Is it true northern women bathe but once every three moons"
I wonder whether men ever care about their own hygienic
While I was looting in the house, I heard screaming from the backyard, I opened the back door only to find this guard has already done slaying bandits, and the annoying part is his words.
"From now on assume your every move's observed."
That makes me want to beat him.
There are quests involved innocent, self-defensed monsters, monster behind good mask, and non-human in disguised. Therefore, getting into listening both side is crucial when comes deciding to spare good monster.
I always loot, so I always overweight during quest journey, because I don't leave any single things that can at least make me a bigger money pocket. I often leave trader with 1 coin, yet still got plenty to lift off my weight. XD
Velen is a poor land, and you see plenty of these victims killed mostly by bandits kill steal for living. Witcher don't kill human except for self-defense.
I led this woman to his dead husband who was killed by a pack of wolves in the woods.
In this game, you can loot anything by walking closely to this sack bags, "Loot" sign will appear.
But you can't loot a sword that clearly found on the table... =..=lll
Is that what people eat in those days? Bread, cheese and playing Gwent cards with beers?
What a sight! Cute dwarfs with Santa hats ???
You likely will encounter more bandits behind walls. They show up unexpectedly when you run around Novigrad city. You can't used Axii sign if swordplay is the only thing can speak.
So, I "made" this dude sat bleeding between legs on a barrel, beautifully.
Okay, Witcher becomes part of Assassin Creed ? XD
I don't know, I haven't try Assassin Creed, but their specialty is often seen climbing roofs, pipes, windows or everywhere. But Witcher also has the chance too



























No comments:
Post a Comment