Monday, December 26, 2016

13th December 2016, Tuesday
1.18pm
 It's the 4th day off, and the right time to start my day cleaning for my new room. I rent a medium room this time, yet still hoping to have cheaper room and bills, now that I start working far.

Honestly, I have things that I dislike :
1. The floor is made of wood unlike tiles, wood stores dust easily. (meaning no wet feet, and need sweeping everyday)
2. The toilet is bit small to move around.
3. The wall is old.
4. All ceiling lights in the living room is malfunction.

I have a hard time arranging my furniture, I even drew a room plan (I made up myself) for it.  I want to hide those unclean stains, therefore I move the closet against it. I first move in all my books and boxes a week before the room cleaning. When closet is cleaned, I start moving some clothes.

I wash the walls and sweep clean door, floor and ceiling as much as I can before my next plan and final moving plan. It took me several days, moving bit by bit when the fucking house leader not around and during good weather after work.

I move everything I own, everything. Why no ask for help? Because I'm the stubborn type who help myself with my own health and strength.

24th December 2016, Saturday

6.00am
Second day of < Legacy of Discord > game addiction. I play until 12.00pm

After a good meal with soup, it's time for a move. Rain interrupted in the late afternoon, I have my moving plan delayed in the evening.

8.00pm 24th to 5.30am 25th Dec
A full swing moving out of the nice cheap room into the medium room. It's a rectangular room, though still given me headache over my double-decker bed position. Then next is my two tables, bookshelf, a fan and extension plugs to set up my place of leisure.

It's Christmas in the wee hours, only those night-goers, security guards and me were awake. I have did count how many trips I have taken to move in everything. To count only moving the double-decker bed, I already used 6 trips to complete XD, in estimation, I think at least 20 trips for the day? not counted other days =w= what a good sore body I get now.

No comments: