3rd November 2016, Thursday
2 days of video-shooting.
During lunch hour, my lady boss asked me whether I exercise regularly, I answered " I don't need to hit the gym for exercise, my every movement is counted workout. "
And the 3 days of buffet in one week.
Today is the 3rd day that I wish I never join. The cool ride is on boss's BMW car to CEO Fahrenheit, Bukit Bintang. We have enjoyable dinner and they sing alot.
I supposed have planned to leave at 10.30pm but... they started drinking and playing dice. The winner gets no drink, the loser, entire team will have to drink.
I bloated on my first sip glass of Singleton (40% alcohol) mixed with green tea and ice. It's enjoyable to see people drink, but when comes to me, the smell is .. yuck, and I'm not enjoying at all.
It's was already 11.30pm, I thought boss was going to send me home, but we arrived in a disco nearby which was suggested by one of the colleagues. So, it's my first in life to disco.
Disco, ladies are free on Thursday. Before we enter, we are given a stamp mark on our hand. Mine is on the right. I have no idea where I am at.
The atmosphere.. it's very loud music, people hanging out in their comfy lounge with more pouring drinks and some couple dance, people around here, men and women drink and smoke freely. O__O
and...
as in the late time, the place is fully crowded, and the music BLAST ! and throng of clubbers in the dance floor. I had finished sipping a glass of Hennessy, total two glass throughout the whole night, and they had alot, yet... they are okay. One of the colleagues started showing tattoos everywhere !! O_O monsters...
I stopped dancing, I stopped sipping. I had headache, I lied on couch, and close my eyes trying to make the alcohol go away. The smoke is getting thicker, and the blasting music is so loud that I can feel physically feel my nerves beating the same beat as the music.
I felt uncomfortable.. and looking at my watch. It's just 2.00am, slowly... slowly... I felt colder, and the moment I stood up, I felt weak on my leg.
First, I went to toilet, second, I asked for some air, brought back a minute later, given cherriess.... (I hate cherries) to munch and a drink of lemon. Third, I asked again to out the place. Not long I went out carried by one colleague, Fourth, I vomit..
Ruining the party... good thing I reach the drain behind cars. It's been passing 5 hours, why I vomit the thing I ate ? The alcohol might have slow down my digestion process... Then, I lied back at the lobby. There are strangers who lifted my left palm, but they left. What's that mean ?
Then, almost 4am I was dropped by my unit. They put me to bed, everything went silent with my head still pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment