Sunday, November 13, 2016

My new job

My new job

I have irregular health meal ever since... buying takeaways especially in the morning, breakfast... when I used to make and eat own breakfast my way..

I started waking up at 6 in the morning everyday, and head out at 7am or before to get a half price train ticket promotion and return at dark nights.

I used to stand 25 minutes in previous company, now I need another 20 minutes, and another 20 minutes bus ride to reach, Sunway Pyramid.

I lost most of my freedom working in the new company where I use my own laptop to work, assemble and disassemble them everyday. I have to use my remaining free time thinking about work. Facebook too, supposed to be an enjoyable social media access has turn into a work everyday, updating and replying company's 4 Facebook page.


I (forcefully) accepted bosses' friend request, I refrained from posting direct thoughts ever since.. because they are monitoring.. my freedom speech is being monitored...

My senior colleague somehow accepted working style here and devoted to them, eventhough he often has to deal with many of  last minute workloads.. He kind of letting that annoyance off in just 5 months.. While... I complained...

I was confused over my jobscope here... but one thing I guessed right was my video part that was what they desperately after in mind. I have no confident in long term doing editing (need constant upgrade skill) nor doing artwork (proved me poor at producing in the passed 3 years)

I complained... was proved that I am not skillful enough in finishing the work to meet their tight deadlines that they don't understand about.

No comments: