Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Uncle John is my car tutor, and was my mother's fellow neighbour lived next door before I was born.

He was diagnosed with skin cancer two years ago due to overexposed to strong sunlight because of his job, during the time Ivy and I had our driving lessons. He taught well, and strict, he was once my mom's tutor too =w= so that car has my mom pictured memory in it.

I found out his health condition recently.. He has been hospitalized for almost half a year after an unsuccessful operation, the wounds have not been recovered and showed sign of rot, and further operations was made by attaching skin from the other parts of his body.

He had been revived twice back from the dead.. paralyzed and fed on oxygen tube and food. I was so emotionally sad about his struggles at old age.. I can't imagine how his wife, Aunty Lee felt all these time be in his side..

14th December 2014, Sunday - 2.39pm, I finally able to speak with him, I was happy to hear his voice, he told me to give my best on my job,  and I promised that I will give in. I wanted to see him.

No comments: