Gundam Astray is my first ever model kit chosen from the rack full of Gundams. The first time I bought it on August 2014, I carry it like precious.
Inside the box, there's a guide book and packs of tiny pieces to build a complete, sturdy, flexible moving robot.
Constructing both arms
Head, body and arms done. Working on the leg.
What triggers me to get a hold of this?
One day after lunch, I found myself plenty time to walk around, ToyRus is just nearby. Take a peek.
Browsing, browsing game boards, party masks and accessories, Legos, and owww.... Behold, the heaven rack of Gundams. I have zero knowledge about these awesome little toys, why is there so many almost same face but has own unique characteristics? If I am going to start one, which one should I choose? Well, pick the latest one? But wait... which are the most released ??? So... I don't know, yet I want to have one. Therefore.... let's pick the one I have an eye on and start browsing.
Of all the Gundams carry long shooting weapons as prime action, this one has Katana as prime, that's how I pull the cash willingly. It took me about 6-7 hours non-stop until fully construct to a toy figure, you don't know the feeling of construct and play if you don't try.
I had the entire working day dangling head with extreme sleepy. Will not do that ever again.
One day after lunch, I found myself plenty time to walk around, ToyRus is just nearby. Take a peek.
Browsing, browsing game boards, party masks and accessories, Legos, and owww.... Behold, the heaven rack of Gundams. I have zero knowledge about these awesome little toys, why is there so many almost same face but has own unique characteristics? If I am going to start one, which one should I choose? Well, pick the latest one? But wait... which are the most released ??? So... I don't know, yet I want to have one. Therefore.... let's pick the one I have an eye on and start browsing.
Of all the Gundams carry long shooting weapons as prime action, this one has Katana as prime, that's how I pull the cash willingly. It took me about 6-7 hours non-stop until fully construct to a toy figure, you don't know the feeling of construct and play if you don't try.
I had the entire working day dangling head with extreme sleepy. Will not do that ever again.
Astray in action flash off its katana. Cool.
Astray with flight unit and one and only long trigger weapon pose
Close Up look











No comments:
Post a Comment