Expectation order, it's always last minute by my second boss. Supposed that I could enjoy a peaceful Sunday morning, after receiving a print screened email early at 7.57am from my senior marketing colleague, my Sunday morning ... ruined to dirt.
Writing this email indirectly to my senior marketing a day before, yet he never gather us for even one short brief and assign task for everyone until this email appears, is ridiculous. Overly high expectations on one staff will kill the staff. What about the new staffs ? MCC, nothing to do lor.
Look carefully, this email is only to my senior marketing, he's writing indirectly just the same like he speaks bad behind me... plus, he never write me an email of preparations, busy? But writing this doesn't feel like he's busy. That really pissed me.
I can't enjoy my morning breakfast, I have to brush up, pack up and action. In the train, stopped at Masjid Jamek, a few runners bleached in red and blue colours just ended their long run from a Breast Cancer cross country. I admired these young people can run more than 40km, just about the right time, I saw a photo posted on Facebook by my twin ex-schoolmates who joined in the run programme took them 13 hours and a half to finish 50km are amazing.
10.00am+, reached. As usual, the first thing is to switch on laptop. This bluescreen attack! In a crucial time.....!
Frustrating and breathing in endless depth...
This is not the first time having this SHIT ! I kind of not wanted to reformat because of THIS! But I try another way just like I did before by pressing F2 to enter BIOS Setup. Next is, exit the screen without any changes. It's working again.... weirdo. Here wasted about 15-20 minutes...
Start doing what I came for, communicating closely with my colleagues who were already at Sunway Pyramid doing preparations. I saved everything, print everything, pack everything and rush my way.
Gladly, very lucky, I made it to the shuttle bus at 2.15pm.
2.25pm reached LRT Bangsar. From there, I waited about 8 minutes before the train arrives. 2.48pm reached LRT Kelana Jaya, from there I have to take another bus to Sunway Pyramid. I received a text message from senior marketing earlier, saying that my second boss want me to take taxi. I can reach there on time, why would I waste money on taxi?! My money is not meant for ridiculous, expensive travel but meant for emergency use.
3.30pm+ at Galactic Laser, Sunway Pyramid.
My fellow colleagues who were very happy to see me, came to my aid immediately, while I setting up replacement equips, MV and songs on the TVs. Media Player malfunction isn't part of my job scope to find a replacement, anyone can do it; Finding songs isn't part of my job scope, anyone can do it... but the second boss puts into my shoes, what are the manager and staffs of the branch FOR?!
No proper speaker for music play, ask me to find songs... WHAT FOR?! Well, at least can play in TVs... Updating company videos play is part of my job, I admit and have been delaying.
Yeap, today's event is Boys Republic Meet The Fans Laser Tag Mission at Galactic Laser, Sunway Pyramid. Taking photos/videos are part of my job scope too. I get the chance to meet players, corporates, partnerships, sponsors and even song artists is consider lucky indeed.
Me and the Boys Republic's leader, Wonjun
The Closed Event ends about 7.00pm. All the fans follow them exiting our outlet, leaving the food and drinks we have prepared. Well, a bit wasted. Nevermind, we get free food then!







No comments:
Post a Comment