She meant to say this before, "I know this is unrelated to your job, but ...."
Can you print this out for me?
Can you fax this for me ?
Can you follow up this?
And recently....
Can you do this for me? Order custom cupcake from Wondermilk.
This task is an immediate assigned on a week ago. Without any information on what a customized visual cupcake she wants, well actually it's what her friend wants.
No picture, no son's name, no flavour ideas, when is the celebration?
Just a roughly estimation of 30 pcs for kids. Not until days later, one by one clue is given out, or not until I ask.
While waiting the clue to emerge, comes a customized cake... her suggestion is either Pastin Cafe near Isetan and another bakery which she forgot about the name (or maybe she never order herself) was but it's near Robinson, at Garden Mall. I went on surveying for most possibility to any bakery outlets may do custom made cupcake around the mall after work, I only found one which madam mentioned to inquire for.
Another days later, I got the name of the boy, and I found out that the outlet charges a quite an amount for based price excluded design and difficulties to complete, with varies of flavour.
Madam who take on this but didn't ask for any information related to her friend, passing the unrelated task to unrelated department. Just madam What kind of ass task is this?
My boss is so "clever" that she assigns SOMEONE who do not own transport and not from local among all staffs (including her personal driver) to order a customized cupcake by walk-in due to terms & conditions, which is actually for her friend's son. I wonder why her friend do not order themselves for their precious son.
"Madam, I don't have transport...and unsure of exact location,"
"Then take a taxi lar,"
Sounds like the cupcake is more important than one staff's safety.
No comments:
Post a Comment