Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hate Liars

I got a colleague whom I work in the company tells lies in front of the boss like

"It's not my fault at all !!"

written in her dick face and apologizes for what her mistake has caused me behind the boss after the discussion. I was suspecting something really not right when she explained it's an old method that they use, instead of the present method with missing parts that they WORK DAILY, and agrees with madam that they stopped using . Everyday is like April's Fool.

Even dirty the our Sabah image because she's origin from the same hometown... Dick rots. No one wants to fuck her.

Liar

Hate. Hate it the way she caused troubles to office management because she selfishly kept any incidents happened in our facilities, turns out the boss scolded office staffs for not doing our job that they completely not aware of, and not long after came unwanted problems and complaints are brought by customers into office, and all blame office for not taking actions.

Servicing in the company for almost 10 years, I don't get it how she can still stay working in this company without sack.

No comments: